August 15, 2009
Front side elevation view of one building. Each building has four sections with one flat residential unit on the first floor and two residential units (2 floors) on the second floor.
Exterior elements to be inspected:
- Roof Shingles, ridge vent and flashings, attic area and other means of ventilation available;
- Fascia trim board, soffit panels, corner, window/door trim boards, siding boards;
- Windowsw and doors;
- Landings, stairs and handrails;
- Service yard fences, gates, property signs, regime lighthing;
- Infrared scan entire stucco areas for moisture penetration;
Rear side elevation view of one building.