- Sherwin Williams - Silver Strand (SW 7057)
- Exterior siding boards and corner trim boards on front side 2-nd & 3-rd floor bump-outs.
- Exterior siding boards and corner trim boards on left and right side wall kitchen bay walls.
- Sherwin Williams - Unusal Gray (SW 7059)
- Exterior siding boards on the main body of the building.
- Exterior siding boards in all screen porch and enclosed porch areas.
- Aluminum Handrails on the third floor balconies
- Aluminum handrails on walkways
- Aluminum grab rails on stairwells
- Color # 7009, close match to SW 7061
- DU PONT product "Tyvek House Wrap" to be applied on all exterior sheathing before siding and trim installation. 1/2" x 3/8" hot dipp galvanized staples to be used to attach Tyvek to new CDX Plywood.
- On September 17, 2008, per POA's request, Tyvek House Wrap installation was changed to Perma "R" Product called "Perma Wrap". Same size fasteners to be used to attach new wrap to CDX Plywood sheathing.
- Since Building D is almost finished, this change will affect building C, B & A.
WINDOWS & DOORS
Andersen, 400 series, white clad with factory painted white interior. High perfomance Low-E4 Impact resistant glass. Traditional, folding hardware, white. Fiberglass insect screens. For more information on Andersen windows and doors please visit http://www.andersenwindows.com
LOCATIONS & LAYOUT:
- LOCATION "A"
- Units 101-103 - Bedroom #2 Window (Adjusted layout to meet emergency egress code). Stationary side panels, Operating middle panel.
- Units 201-203 - Bedroom # 2 & entry hall window. (Adjusted layout to meet emergency egress code). Stationary side panels, Operating middle panel.
- Units 301-303 - Bedroom # 2 & #3 window (Adjusted layout to meet emergency egress code). Stationary side panels, Operating middle panel.
- LOCATION "B"
- Units 101-103 - Breakfast room side window. Operating panel for both windows. (Same as existing).
- Units 301-303 - Breakfast room side window. Operating panel for both windows. (Same as existing).
- LOCATION "D"
- Units 101-301 - Bedroom # 3 front side window. (Two operating Panels, Same as existing)
- Units 101-301 - Living room window (Two operating Panels, Same as existing)
- Units 301-303 - Bedroom # 3 side wall window (Two operating Panels, Same as existing)
- Units 301-303 - Dining room window (Two operating Panels, Same as existing).
- Units 301-303 - Living room window (Two operating Panels, Same as existing).
Units 101-301 - Breakfast room center Window. Fixed glass panel (changed from existing three panel unit).
Units 301-303 - Breakfast room center Window. Fixed glass panel (changed from existing three panel unit).
- Units # 301, 302 & 303 - Sliding patio doors for living room and bedroom. (Same as existing)
Siding And Trim
Hardiplank 8 1/4" x 12' "Select Cerdarmill", Factory primed lap siding.
To be used on all exterior wall surfaces.
To be painted with color specified above.
Enjoy your home. James Hardie fiber cement siding gives you a beautiful home that is also safe from environmental and accidental wear and tear, with a choice of up to 26 baked-on colors via our ColorPlus® Collection. James Hardie fiber cement siding is designed to last a lifetime, resisting cracking, rotting, hail damage, termites and many other possible problems.
Hardie Soffit, 16" x 12' perforated, factory primed panels, to be used on all soffits.
James Hardie pre-cut soffit panels eliminate the need for separate box or strip vents and minimize the need for cutting. HardieSoffit™ panels are available vented or non-vented, in a range of pre-cut sizes. All styles are pre-primed with PrimePlus® sealer and primer. This proprietary process ensures uniform coverage of sealer and primer, providing an excellent surface for paints. Our soffit panels also resist fungus and mildew, even in damp climates. HardieSoffit panels come with a 25-year transferable limited warranty.
Rather than use wood wrapped in vinyl or composite MDF-based products, XO is uniquely manufactured to create a thick, consistent and tough surface. Uniformly dense and accurately cut, you'll find that XO is extremely durable on the outside while maintaining its workability on the inside. And you'll enjoy rot-free protection, easier installation, carefree maintenance and better visual appeal. With XO, you enjoy all the advantages of wood – but with a tougher skin that makes it even better and more durable.
XO Cellular PVC trim boards to be used for exterior window and door trim, corner and fascia trim.
To be painted in color specified above.
New roof shingles - "GAF-ELK" Timberline, Architectural, High Definition, 40 year shingles. Color - "Birchwood" ; Class "H" - 150 mph wind rating;
Replace existing flooring on all third floor balconies and exterior walkways and stairwells with Sealoflex waterproofing system: "Coraflex Knockdown Finish", 16x16 tile look four step installation method.
Back ground of finish coat to be - Sherwin Williams - Reserved White (SW 7056);
Two coats of colored nonskid wear-coat - Sherwin Williams - Silver Strand (SW 7057) ;